Hello, I’m Milam Freitag, Ph.D., licensed Clinical Psychologist with over 30 years of experience. I am available for remote video sessions for all residents of California. I have offices in San Francisco’s Financial District (two blocks from the Montgomery BART/ Muni stops), and in Palm Springs, CA.
My style as a therapist is interactive and engaged. I specialize in a variety of areas including helping you:
- Find real hope, joy and heartfelt connection with yourself and others beyond depression or the impact of trauma.
- Find personal freedom, hope, and self-compassion that are calling beneath fear, anxiety, phobias and shyness.
- Become happier and stronger as we clarify your needs and personal truths related to career, relationships, sexuality or loss/transition.
- Navigate and thrive in the excitement, demands and challenges of founding or working in a Startup environment.
- Learn what really brings you passion and joy and help you bring it into a balanced life.
- Relinquish problematic behaviors and beliefs and find a more workable and heartfelt connection to yourself and others.
- and more
I accept self-pay and can assist you in receiving out-of-network reimbursements if you have a PPO plan.
I offer a telephone or video consultation at no charge as a starting place for us to discuss whether psychotherapy with me is the right step for you and for you to see if I’m a good fit for your particular needs. I’m committed to helping you get the resources you need, whether that’s setting up an initial appointment with me or referring you to other more suitable services.
Learn more about my background and approach to psychotherapy.